The Masport 150 ST L Combo petrol push four wheeled lawn mower is a great introduction to the Masport combination range. The ‘combo’ range offer 3 in 1 mowing functions with the option to collect, mulch or side discharge the grass cuttings.
Fitted with a reliable 123cc Loncin Engine, a compact 42cm / 16” cutting deck and 42 litre grass collector, the Masport 150 ST L is suited to smaller gardens.
- 42cm/16’’ Cutting Width
- Robust Steel Deck
- Bar Blade
- Cutting Height Range 12-63mm
- Folding Handle Bars with Cam Locks
- Catch, Mulch or Side Discharge
The 3 in 1 mowing options allow the user to either; collect to the 42 litre fabric grass collector; mulch which cuts and re-cuts the clippings into fine pieces and then blows them back to the ground for free nutrient-rich fertiliser; or for longer grass in less formal areas, the side discharge option leaves the clippings in neat rows to decompose naturally.
- Engine: 123cc Loncin Engine
- Cutting Deck: Steel
- Starter: Recoil
- Drive: No, Push
- Cutting Width: 42cm/16"
- Blade: Single bar
- Grass Collector: Fabric, 42 Litre
- Cutting Height Adjustments: Single Lever
- Cutting Heights: 14-62 mm
- Mowing Options: Collect, Mulch or Side Discharge
- Weight (approx.): 23kg
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 2 year